Okalongo Oxidation Ponds
The purpose of the project is to investigate and establish the cause of the high volume of freshwater intrusion to the oxidation ponds and possible other causes for the overflowing of the oxidation ponds in Okalongo.
- The project scope included:
- Investigate the cause of high volume of freshwater flow into the ponds
- Establish a possible solution to remedy the problem
- Determine the estimated cost breakdown to remedy the problem
- To summarize all the above and submit a detailed study report