Lithon is a well-established and dynamic consulting engineering firm that was founded in Namibia in 2002. We provide project management, multi-disciplinary consulting engineering and mining services to our clients through our three offices in Namibia and one office in South Africa.
Lithon is a company with a clear vision, which is to make a difference in the world through our God-given skills as Engineers. Our long-term strategy and dream is to have a global presence by partnering with like-minded and like-hearted individuals that share our visions. If you are one of these, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to strengthen our team that will enable to meet the growing demand of our clients.
Our Required Key Competencies
- High moral and ethical values – Integrity, Honesty, Respect, Hardworking, Accountable and Supportive.
- Excellent Team Worker with proven track record to undertake various roles as per Project requirements.
- Excellent organizational abilities, attention to detail & meet strict deadlines.
- Professional written and verbal communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Only applicants meeting the Key Requirements should apply by:
- Download application form (Career History Form) using the download button below.
- Return the completed Career History Form, ID and Cover Letters via email to email@example.com
- Subject line of e-mail to be marked “Position: Surname, First Name”.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.