CONTRACT VALUE: N$ 3 500 000
LOCATION: Okongo Constituency, Namibia
NamPower Rural Electrification Project – Shamukweni Locality
Lithon Project Consultants was appointed as engineers for NamPower’s Rural Electrification of Oshamukweni Locality in the Okongo area of Ohangwena Region. This project includes a 14km Medium Voltage line, four 33/0.4kV transformers and about 4 km Low Voltage electrical networks that supplies power to the required facilities. This project was executed at a total cost of N$3.5 million, thanks to NamPower.
Oshamukweni School, Oshalumbu Clinic, and three growth points between Onehanga junction, Oshalumbu and the community at large benefited directly upon commissioning of this project.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
- Initial Investigation of the site as well as preliminary surveys
- Preliminary and cost estimation of the works
- Detailed designs and Schedule of Quantities
- Compile Tender Documentations and assist in procurement process.
- Detailed surveys and line routing, which includes spanning sheets.
- Construction supervisions
- Project and contract management