CONTRACT VALUE: N$ 16.7 million
CLIENT: National Petroleum Corporation of Namibia
LOCATION: Erf 560
Namcor Retail Fuel Station in Karasburg
Planning, design and construction supervision of the new fuel station, which included all forecourt components and a convenience store/shop.
The engineering disciplines included Civil, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical. New building services required were sewer, storm water, fire protection, domestic water supply, bulk and domestic electrical supplies, stand-by generator, air-conditioning & ventilation, refrigeration, LPG, kitchen equipment, access control, CCTV and ITC systems. Site works included bulk earth works, layer works, reinforced concrete, surfacing, paving, kerbing, parking with road signage and markings.
The forecourt works included the steel canopy structure, underground fuel tanks, product lines, electrical and communication, dispensers, spill containment areas, oil separator, stormwater and 4 pump islands for and 2 CoCs.
DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES
- Client liaison and coordination.
- Principle Agent.
- Coordination and management of project team, including architect, QS, branding consultant, shop fitting contractor and specialist service providers.
- Site Surveys.
- Geo-Technical Investigations.
- Preliminary designs and estimates.
- Detailed design of all Civil, Structural, Mechanical and Electrical works.
- Contract documentation and procurement.
- Construction supervision.