Projects must adhere to the two criteria:
- It must make an impact
- Projects must aways be in the engineering built environment, uner one of the following sectors:
Lithon Impact Capital focusses on creating development projects, either by creating our own ideas, or another person's idea. Once an idea is selected, we take it through the following steps;
- We perform an opportunity study that will transform the idea into a potential project.
- Take the potential project through a pre-feasibility phase to confirm that it is a workable project.
- The next phase is a feasibility phase to create a bankable project.
- Once financial closure has been achieved, we take the project through an implementational phase, followed by an operational phase.
Lithon Impact Capital provides the seed capital, which goes into a seed capital, venture capital, high probability investment fund. The fund uses all of the resources in the LPC Group to form a specialist team consisting of legal expertise; project management etc. Once the project development has been completed, LPC becomes an equity partner, or it may sell it's shares.