Upgrade of Hosea Kutako International Airport
Alleviate congestion currently being experienced at Hosea Kutako International Airport (HKIA) through refurbishment and renovation work packages, upgrading of certain equipment and services such that an Optimum Level of Service (IATA rating) is achieved at HKIA.
Services provided within the assignment:
- Ensuring overall execution, management and delivery of a project (scope, budget, quality and schedule);
- Establishing and facilitating project level governance;
- Providing leadership to the project team;
- Project documentation and record keeping;
- Planning, allocating and managing project activities;
- Managing project schedule and costs;
- Tracking and reporting project progress;
- Managing stakeholders;
- Managing and resolving issues and risks
- Coordinating cross-functional technical teams
- Ensuring completion of the technical deliverables within the time constraints
- Monitoring and reporting project health and status.